Thursday, August 02, 2007


Countdown: Twelve days to the new Interweave Knits.
I am so looking forward to the Counterpane Pullover
Can't wait!
I'm going through my stash to see what yarn I have that's suitable. I did a swatch last night that I'll put through the washer when I get home from work to see if it survives.
I might as well not do it if it can't be machine washed. Even with the best of intentions, eventually, someone trying to *Help* will accidentally throw it in with the rest. Know Your Strengths / Know Your Shortcomings! Right.

I Truly want to beat the shopaholic thing and NOT buy any new yarn for this! I'm still trying to get up the courage to collect all my yarn in one place.

And, I want to finish (and WEAR) the Blue Lacy Slink (inspired by DomiKnitrix) BEFORE I start this one.

I think I can, I THINK I can , I think I CAN::::::::::::::::

No comments: